Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Neocolor II Portrait..... Baby Goat Quilting


This Baby Goat Portrait is ready...

to go under the needle today:



This is one of last year's babies...
We have lots of new babies in the goat barn right now.



What is the difference between
A Good Quilt
and
A Great Quilt?

Here is a hint...


If you guessed a Seam Ripper...
You are right.

I am not pleased with the brown thread
I quilted on this babies white facial hair...




The brown thread has been removed from the left side so far...
It looks much better, so I will continue ripping.





All of the brown thread has been removed from the
center of the baby goat's face...

It took about an hour to remove all of those tiny free motion stitches but I feel so much better now.




Just outside the Thread Shed Window...
The yearling calves kept me company while I removed all of those stitches.



I quilted with white thread on the white hair:


Baby Goat
13 x 16 inches
Neocolor II Portrait

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Neocolor II Portrait Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view A day at the Goat Barn

CLICK HERE to view Inktense Portraits

CLICK HERE to view my Binding Techniques

CLICK HERE to view Life on the Farm


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment