Thursday, April 28, 2011

ARt Cloth Round Robin......Reveal


The Art Cloth
Round Robin Group
had their BIG Reveal today...

Watch the cloth as it evolves from Round to Round


Click Images to Enlarge

Nancy's Art Cloth:

Round 1
Nancy painted and sun printed w/Setacolors





Round 2
I used tree branches as a resist and spray painted w/Tulip Fabric Paint





Round 3
Kathi created leaf stamps and put leaves on the branches





Round 4
Virginia made a moon w/Lumiere
Nancy's Art Cloth is finished



Virginia's Art Cloth:

Round 1
Virginia painted and sun printed w/Setacolors





Round 2
Nancy Wiped & Swiped over tape to create the plaid pattern





Round 3
I used a big jar lid and stamped circles w/textile paint





Round 4
Kathi created a silk screen and added green lines


Close Up shows detail of silk screen:

Virginia's Art Cloth is finished




This is Kathi's Art Cloth:

Round 1
Kathi painted and sun printed w/Setacolors





Round 2
Virginia over-painted and sun printed w/Setacolors





Round 3
Nancy Stamped w/Textile Paints





Round 4
I used found objects to act as a resist and stamped over them w/Lumiere
Kathi's Art Cloth is finished



My Art Cloth (LuAnn):

I painted white fabric w/Setacolors,
then placed objects on top and sun printed the cloth...


This is the result of the sun printing:

Round 1
LuAnn sun printing w/Setacolors




Round 2
Kathi made a stamp w/string and stamped black on the edges





Round 3
Virginia over-painted w/Neocolor II and Setacolors





Round 4
Nancy placed an object on the cloth as a resist
and sprayed alcohol ink over the top.
My cloth is finished.


There you have it....the BIG Reveal.

We are planning another Art Cloth Round Robin in the fall
w/Dyed fabrics.

We will keep you posted with our progress.

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view Art Cloth 2010 Slide Show

CLICK HERE to view Textile Art Workshop

CLICK HERE to view Jello Printing Workshop


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

3 comments:

  1. I'm liking your blog very much. I am also in a surface design round robin so I am getting a lot of inspiration from yours. Your blog is now on my iGoogle homepage.

    ReplyDelete