Monday, January 6, 2014

Sketch Book.....Leaf Designs 2


More Leaf Designs

from my sketch book...



This leaf is the same basic shape as the


but the veins are a different shape:




Once you get your basic leaf shape

chalked out onto fabric,

You can stitch out any fill design you wish.






Spiral Fill Design













More Leaf Designs to come...




We have been doing lots of this lately:


















CLICK  HERE to view Leaf Designs 1


CLICK HERE to view Leaf Designs 3


CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book


CLICK HERE to view my Machine Quilting


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. I like seeing where you sketched the design on the corner of the page. I worked in Island Park one summer as a college student--and have spent many a week in Yellowstone Park on family vacations.
    Really fun leaf designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the leaf designs - expands my mind to see the variations!

    ReplyDelete