Saturday, April 23, 2011

Screen Printing Frames......Water Seal


We made more screen printing frames last week.

I have been waiting for a sunny day
to paint them with water sealant

Here comes the SUN:



We tied them up on a clothesline...





I like to work Factory Assembly Line style...





Why so many screens?





Because there are Oh so many ways to
Screen Print





I want to try them all...





I planted a few seeds 2 weeks ago...





State Fair Zinnias
Hands Down the BEST flower you can grow !





Hollyhocks

The Thread Shed is not complete without
Hollyhocks
growing along side of it in the summer





The seedlings have peeked out of the soil...





They will be ready for planing by June 1st



On a sad note...


This is the ball Gunnr was playing with at the ocean yesterday




He was playing with it in the yard today...


We heard a BANG !

Don't worry it was quick and painless.

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Photo Emulsion Screen Printing Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view Jane Dunnewold Screen Printing DVD

CLICK HERE to view Kerr Grabowski Deconstructed Screen Printing

CLICK HERE to view Kerr Grabowski Screen Printing DVD


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

2 comments:

  1. OMW....where on earth do you live? And can I come live with you? What an incredible view....looks like heaven to me.

    Green with envy!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    I live in Western Oregon on a cattle ranch.
    There's lots of room...come for a visit.
    I teach classes in my back yard in the summer months.
    We are painting fabrics and sunprinting in July.
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete