Saturday, April 30, 2011

Good Fortune Birds Class...


The Permission 2 Play Group
met this week and created
Good Fortune Birds

Take a peek at our class
by clicking on the slideshow below:


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow personalized with Smilebox


CLICK HERE: Fabric Paper Tutorial Video


Many Thanks to JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop for allowing us the use of their beautiful classroom space. You make all of this possible.

Permission 2 Play is a FREE class offering for cancer diagnosed patients.

Please join us Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:00 - 4:00


CLICK HERE to view more Permission 2 Play Classes

CLICK HERE to view Healing Stitches Exhibits

The inspiration for Good Fortune Birds came from Kelli Nina Perkins
and her book: Stitch Alchemy.

CLICK HERE: A Reason to Play

CLICK HERE: Mark Lipinski Interview

3 comments:

  1. Looks great thanks for the slide show, I get to see details I didn't see during class. Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful. I'm over here from Kelli Perkins blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have come over from Kelli's blog and I just want to say what a wonderful slideshow! It must have been a fabulous day for all involved. I have posted it to my fb page. Congrats to you on offering such a wonderful class!

    ReplyDelete