Sunday, April 17, 2011

Neocolor II Crayons & Inktense Pencils......Combined

I have been wondering how compatible
Neocolor II Crayons
and
Inktense Pencils
would be in the same portrait...


Click Images to Enlarge:


I am working with this portrait today.

I altered the image in Photoshop Elements 4.
Then printed it out on fabric backed with freezer paper.
My Epson Work Force Wide Format Printer utilizes
Durabrite Pigment based inks
which are water resistant.





The face and hands are Neocolor II Crayons
The hair and lips are Inktense Pencils
The shirt and background are Neocolor II Crayons





Both products worked together beautifully.
After this image dried, I went back over the hair, which was done with Inktense Pencils, and added Neocolor II Crayons on top.
The products combined nicely.

I plan to use both products together in the future.


As time allows, I will quilt this and post the images.

CLICK HERE to watch my progress on this piece


CLICK HERE for a Review of these products

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Neocolor II Portrait Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view my Art Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Alzheimer's Priority Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Apple Core Quilt.....in progress


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment