Monday, April 4, 2011

Sparrow......Alzheimer's Priority Quilt


This is the little Inktense Portrait
I finished yesterday...



I thought I would finish it today and donate it to
Alzheimer's Priority Quilt Auction

is planning an exhibit of
Alzheimer's Priority Quilts this summer.




The back side is just as pretty as the front...



After machine quilting... it is time to bind it:


I am couching a braided cord for the
Edge Treatment.

This quilt would be overwhelmed with a regular binding.





Detail of Braided Cord Binding Treatment





Sparrow
8.5 x 11 inches

Alzheimer's Priority Quilts
should be no larger than 9 x 12 inches



Back Side of Sparrow:


A metal picture hanger sewn to the back will make
it easy to display this little birdie.




Consider creating a little quiltlet to donate to:

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view how this quilt was created w/ Inktense Pencils

CLICK HERE to view my Corded Binding Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view my Adventures in Mixed Media Quilt Class in May


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

1 comment:

  1. Your sparrow is beautiful! You have been very prolific lately - even more than usual!

    ReplyDelete