Monday, February 9, 2009

Seize The Moment

Snow photography is my favorite. When I wake up and the world is white, I quickly throw on my clothes and ask my husband to take me for a ride. The photo you see here was taken at the Westfork Barn where our cattle are fed in the winter.
Click on this photo to enlarge it and see it close up. I love the frosty tree limbs on the left side of the photo.

The white sheep against the snow is one of my favorites. These are North Country and Lincoln sheep. They knew my husband was there to feed them, so they came out of the barn to greet us........it made the perfect photo.

Do things when you are inspired to do them. Don't put them off until a more convenient time.........by then the snow may have melted and the opportunity is lost.
In quilting, use that fabric while you are still inspired to make something with it.
Your enthusiasm will eventually dwindle, and you will forget why you purchased that fabric. Make notes in a journal when you are inspired. You can take out the journal at a later date, see your notes, and that inspiration will come flooding back to you.
We need to cultivate our creativity, like a gardener tending to his flowerbed.

To see more snow posts CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

Seize The Moment,
LuAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment