Monday, February 2, 2009

Comfort Quilt Day

Today is Comfort Quilt Day. Every Monday I meet with a group of quilters in the little valley I live in. We create quilts to comfort those in need in our community. We have been meeting like this for more than 5 years. You show up with your sewing machine and rotary cutting supplies. All the fabrics are supplied by the Harlan Valley Quilters.
It gives me a chance to visit with all my neighbors and do something I love.........QUILT.

See see more posts about the Harlan Valley Quilters CLICK HERE

To go to the Harlan Valley Quilters BLOG CLICK HERE



CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

1 comment:

  1. yah yah yah ... I've been waiting for you to start a Blog, it seems such a natural thing for you to do. Your pictures and the wealth of information you so willingly share. I'm so happy , cant wait to see more. see ya monday(and wendsday,cant wait for our play day!!!!) Kathi

    ReplyDelete