Saturday, March 26, 2011

Neocolor II........Poppy Pods


I decided to sit and relax and work on a new
Necolor II Portrait
tonight...



I took this photo of poppy pods 2 summers ago...





After alterations in Photoshop Elements...
It is printed on fabric





I rely heavily on the photo image
to determine where the shading and values are.
At this point...
All of the poppy pods have been colored in with
Neocolor II crayons





At this point...
The poppy pods have been painted.
They are much more vibrant...





At this point...
The top half of the green background has been painted.
You can see how much more vibrant the colors are.





The entire piece has been painted...




I need to tweek it...
I need more white highlights on the right side where the sun is coming from:


Poppy Pods
Neocolor II Portrait

This is now ready to be basted and quilted...

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Zinnia Portrait

CLICK HERE to view Wild Horses Portrait

CLICK HERE to view Neocolor II Portrait Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view Photoshop Elements Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view The Thread Shed


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

1 comment: