Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Drunkards Path


This is what's up on the Design Wall



Click Image to Enlarge:

Drunkard's Path
Also known as:
Solomon's Puzzle
Old Maid's Puzzle
Rob Peter to Pay Paul
Wanderer in the Wilderness

I pulled these blocks out of the drawer
and put them up on the wall for inspiration.

I think I need a HIT of color during these
dreary days of late winter.

I will keep you posted on my progress...

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view my Drunkard's Path Baby Quilt

CLICK HERE to check out my Mixed Media Class in May 2011

CLICK HERE to view Painted Fabrics


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

3 comments:

  1. looking good, I did a lg DP this week, set mine in a traditional set, my fabrics were just to wild to do anything other then circles IMHO. love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a drunkard's path on my design wall too! The one I'm making now is in blue and brown. I think my next one will have to be a colorful one like yours, it's so very cheerful. Makes me want spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I really like Drunkards Path quilts. Love your blog, I wish I lived closer to your classes? Do you come to Northern Canada?

    ReplyDelete