Monday, September 17, 2012

Sketch Book.......Stix 'n Stones



This is a fast and fun background filler for quilts:


I drew this out on a piece of paper at a restaurant while traveling...






Later in the day I played around with the design in my sketch book...






I tried several variations to see what would work...






This is the last one I drew.....Stix 'n Stones

The bubbles can be isolated, or you can blend them into one another.



There is a forest fire raging outside of Sisters, Oregon



It made for a lovely sunset while we were in Central Oregon

Sunset in the Corn Patch






Sunset....through the trees






Sunrise.....the next morning







CLICK HERE to view:  ALL Sketch Book posts

CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment