Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sketch Book.......Innies and Outies



I learned Innies and Outies from Patsy Thompson years ago:



Choose a shape....circle, square, triangle, etc.
Draw lines into the shape, then draw them back out again.






This drawing has lots of shapes






Triangles work well on contemporary and art quilts






I am considering this design for Brad's Green Quilt




I recently had the Clam Shell quilt out for a photo shoot:


This was my take-a-long quilt a few years back...






This went along on planes, trains and automobile trips...






To see more of the Clam Shell Quilt CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: My Take-A-Long Quilts

CLICK HERE to view:  Class Samples

CLICK HERE to view:  Quilting Arts Calendar


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment