Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sketch Book......Background Fillers



Here are a few more background fillers from the Sketch Books



I started by making sections on this page with wavy horizontal lines.

Then I filled in the areas with lines and bubbles.  This is FUN!






The design on the top of the page reminds me of tree bark...




 Speaking of tree bark...


We spent the day trimming trees in the back yard...






Brad climbed in the tractor bucket...



I raised the tractor bucket up under the trees...


Brad trimmed off the lower limbs...






The limbs were laying on top of the hen house...

The limbs also hit me in the head when I mow the lawn...

It is time to trim them up!





This is my view from the tractor before limbing...






View after first limb was cut...

I can see out toward the barn now...











Lots of sunshine for the hens!





First load of limbs...





Second load of limbs



Check out the difference in the view:


Back yard 2 weeks ago...





This is the view from the back yard tonight.

No more limbs to hit me in the head when I mow the lawn!


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view:  Binding for Art Quilts

CLICK HERE to view:  Traditional Quilts

CLICK HERE to view:  ALL Sketch Book posts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi


1 comment: