Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sketch Book......Background Fillers


Several readers have asked for video tutorials for free motion quilting.

Here are a few you can find on line with APQS:


Peppermint Swirl
CLICK HERE to view Tutorial





Castles and Moats
CLICK HERE to view Tutorial





Solar Flare
CLICK HERE to view Tutorial


I do not offer video tutorials.....just a few peeks into my sketch book to inspire you!

You Tube offers so many free motion quilting tutorials.....go check'em out!

CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. LuAnn,

    I keep saying how much I LOVE your sketches. You really should publish a book. I would definitely buy it. Not only do you have beautiful designs but you give great instructions and suggestions of where and how to use. Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete