Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sketch Book......Border Quilting



These are two of my favorite border quilting designs:


This is similar to a feather, but with leaves instead of plumes.

CLICK HERE to view this design on a Quilt





I never tire of drawing feathers.

The more you draw them...... the better you will stitch them!




I thought I would post a few images of my in-progress

Apple Core Quilt Top:


I am stitching this by hand...





It is my Take-A-Long Quilt project...






It goes everywhere I go.

It is approximately 80 inches square....so far!


CLICK HERE to view:  Apple Core Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view:  Apple Core Quilt posts


CLICK HERE to view:  ALL Sketch Book Posts

CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi



1 comment:

  1. Love the bright colors. Thanks for posting the link to the tutorial. I may try that one day.

    ReplyDelete