Friday, September 7, 2012

Sketch Book......Quilting Tutorials



Quilting Designs from



Cry Baby Background Filler
CLICK HERE to view the Cry Baby Video Tutorial






Cry Baby meander...
Every now and again I add plumes.....I like it!






Caterpillar Filler
CLICK HERE to view Caterpillar Video Tutorial






Branching Curls Filler
CLICK HERE to view Branching Curls Video Tutorial




 This is how we spent the day today:


Splitting Fire wood











Hydraulic Wood Splitter





Taking a load to the barn...






Storing the wood in the pony stall...






The wood will finish drying here for a few months.

Fire wood heats you twice...
First when you cut it
Then when you burn it


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

Brought to YOU by:
Gunnr and the Blue Ball

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying your sketchbook posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We heat mainly by wood here (Arctic), and I have never heard that saying about 'heating twice'. I'm going to tell everyone that one!

    ReplyDelete