Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sketch Book......Optical Illusion



I am starting to play around with a few
Optical Illusion quilting designs
in the Sketch Books:



When I first draw out a design,
I try to draw a quick 1-2-3 tutorial for myself
of how I drew the design...
Yes, I do forget how to draw some of them out!






I haven't stitched them into any quilts.....yet.




We spent a lovely evening in the back yard
with some of our very favorite people....


We are enjoying 12 hours of sunshine daily
here in Western Oregon











The flower beds are full of dahlias and glads
this time of the year.






Kent is one of Gunnr's favorite peeps...











Tonight we are celebrating Kent's 75th Birthday






Good Night Moon



CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view:  Midnight in the Garden Quilt

CLICK HERE to view:  Thermofax Printing on Fabric

CLICK HERE to view:  The Cattle



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

Brought to YOU by:
Gunnr and the Blue Ball

1 comment: