Monday, September 3, 2012

Sketch Book......Fern Motif



In January I started piecing the Calypso Quilt
for our oldest son...


I started drawing FERNS in the Sketch Book:


My inspiration was Fiddle Head Ferns
that grow here in Western Oregon






You can view my mini FERN Tutorial






FERN Quilting on the Calypso Quilt...






CLICK HERE to view ALL Calypso posts




 We've been weeding the flower beds...


The chickens just love helping out with the weeding...






Blades of grass were gobbled up in the blink of an eye...






Silver Laced Wyandott






Freckles has been allowed to graze in the yard...
not much green grass in the pasture this time of year.






Watering the flowers...






When you stand at just the right angle,
you can see the water spraying throughout the flower bed.


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi



Brought to YOU by:
Gunnr and the Blue Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment