Saturday, May 22, 2010

Challenge Project....Part 5




Here is another peek at the Challenge Quilt I am currently working on...


Click Images to Enlarge:

At this point, all of the applique images have been added.

I am anxious to get it under the needle and get things stitched down!



We have 11 working barns on the farm...
This is one of them:


Hole in the Barn Roof




A very BIG hole in the barn roof...




Inside the barn....looking outside through the hole




My favorite guy is removing the wind blown trees behind the barn that cause so much destruction.




The trees will be used for firewood for the winter heat supply



While Brad does the tree removal....I wander around with the camera:


I would love to quilt the veins in this HUGE leaf.




It is actually a weed that grows by the barn, but I think these tremendous leaves are beautiful!




Make a wish..........then blow!

Another weed that I find beautiful...




These old windows on the barn always catch my eye.




This window has a vine growing through it.

I love old barns, old quilts, old books, old dogs....I love old things.


Please feel free to use these images in your art work.
I am always happy to share my photography.
Click on the image to enlarge it, then download it to your desk top.
Enjoy!

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view more Challenge Quilt Images

CLICK HERE to view Couching

CLICK HERE to view Jello Printing


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

4 comments:

  1. LOve your challange piece! It just jumps right out at you.

    That is one heck of a hole in the roof!!! glad know one was hurt. Looks like hubby has his work cut out for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice the new duvet, which you prepare curiously, I wait for it continuation .
    The weed letter (at us great burdock letter ) good inspiration .I am sorry for the harm on the barn :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your challenge piece is wonderful and look forward to seeing it's completion. Your pictures are fabulous and how nice of you to encourage use of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheri,
    I am a strong advocate of:
    Share what you know....
    and
    Share what you have.
    Are we not on this earth to make life a bit easier for one another.

    My Best To You,
    LuAnn
    kessi@pioneer.net

    ReplyDelete