Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Challenge Project....Part 4



All of the cutting is done...

Click Images to Enlarge:


Raw Edge Fusible Web Applique

Now I am ready to put a few pieces up on the design wall...




Since this is a Top Secret Challenge Quilt...
I will share a few close-up peeks at my work so far




I just love the way these bright batik fabrics just jump off that black background fabric!




That's all I can show you for now...

There is more to come soon!




Goose Family




We stopped by the mill pond today to check on the new family in town...

Mama & Papa Goose have 3 new babies!




Rhodie Bud




The Rhodies are just beginning to bloom here in Western Oregon








Feel free to use these images in your art work if you are inspired.
They are downloaded at full resolution.
Just click on the image to enlarge it, then copy it to your desk top.
Enjoy!





Painting Plywood

If you don't hear from me for a few days...
This is why...

We are working on our patio out back.

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view more Challenge Quilt images

CLICK HERE to view My First Quilt

CLICK HERE to view Woven Sunshine Slideshow

CLICK HERE to find out about Adventures with Jello Printing


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn


1 comment:

  1. Your woven quilt entry in the flower quilt contest is absolutely stunning. I want to grow and be as gifted as YOU!
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete