Monday, May 17, 2010

Challenge Project....Part 2



After mowing the lawn today, I had time to work on my challenge project.

Here is a peek at what I did today...


Click Images to Enlarge:


Jacquard Textile Paint




This green paint works nicely on the black batik background fabric




Lots of tracing, so I pulled out the light table




Fusing




Hair Cutting Scissors are my favorite!
They are so sharp and cut the fused fabric like butter...


No more time today...
I will post more sneak peeks as I make progress on this challenge project.

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Challenge Quilt Part 1

CLICK HERE to view Class Sample Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Play Days

CLICK HERE to view Printing Projects


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment