Friday, May 7, 2010

Out on a Limb...



I rarely post about non-quilt related days...

Just thought you might like to see why I never made it out to the Thread Shed today...


Click Images to Enlarge:


My favorite guy decided it was the perfect day to trim the trees in our front yard.





Watch out below...




Now....the real work begins....Clean Up!





My favorite guy and my favorite rusty pick up come in handy to get this mess cleaned up.




We stuffed as many limbs as we could on the back of the pick up...




Yes, there is a pick up under there somewhere...




Ahhhh......all cleaned up!

Now when we look out our front windows, we can see the yard!

This is why I didn't play in the Thread Shed today.

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view the Adventures in Art Quilting Classes

CLICK HERE to view my Challenge Quilts

CLICK HERE to view what is on the Design Wall


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

4 comments:

  1. LuAnn,

    Your place looks gorgeous! We do have such lovely springs here, don't we? Excellent pruning job Brad! See you Monday? Linda G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it was lots of work, it's all very pretty, LuAnn. You have a beautiful place... a bit of heaven, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fav guy needs a net! LOL to catch him just in case! thats pretty way up there! I love it when projects like this get done......but boy I sure hate the clean up! Beautifull place you have

    ReplyDelete
  4. LuAnn - your place looks gorgeous. Nice pruning job Brad! We do have lovely springs here, don't we? See you Monday?, Linda G.

    ReplyDelete