Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just For Fun...

Here are a few images just for fun!

click images to enlarge:


A Fence for Sewers



This sign is posted in the Thread Shed





Quilting Class



Stash.....Before



Stash.... After
Not MY Stash, just thought this was inspiring.



I took this photo of the birdhouses while I was at the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show last July. I brought the photo home to my favorite guy and said........."Aren't these fun!"

At Christmas I found this under the tree.......Brad built this for me out of our barn boards. It came with a gallon of antique white paint and some trimming hardware!



The bird house finally found a home in the front flowerbed yesterday.


Brad attached the railings yesterday and installed some fun salvaged hardware.



Sometimes you just have to make time to do something......Just For Fun!

CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment