Monday, March 18, 2024

Sew Happy Zen Chic Panel...

 I have had this panel sitting around

for long enough...


It is time to cut it up and do something with it...





Sew Happy by Zen Chic

It is a heavier linen fabric...




I decided to make zip bags 

with the small squares.

I matched the squares up with 

zippers and lining fabrics.






I am using foam instead of batting...





Pellon Flex-Foam 2-sided fusible





The foam creates a very sturdy bag...





Fried Egg lining fabric...





I placed the zipper on the side of this bag...


















8 zipper bags ready for gift giving...




These were much larger, 

so I turned them into pillows.


We now have 20 new calves on the ground.Calving season is galloping right along.

It was 80 degrees yesterday !

The Cowboy mowed the lawn.


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


1 comment: