Wednesday, March 13, 2024

12 calves in 12 days...


Calving season is just getting started...

 


We will continue to have calves into May...





This is Edith with her new bull calf...





Most of the heifers will not have their calves

until April...




Things aren't too busy just yet,

so I have been able to spend time out

in the Thread Shed listening to the

hum of my sewing machine....aaah.


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


3 comments:

  1. 12 calves in 12 days sound busy to me, especially when I suspect most of them have come recently. Seems like the pace of arriving calves is picking up.. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never tire of seeing the newborn calves. It is amazing, within days they are eating alfalfa hay right along side their mamas.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of calves!
    They are so cute though.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete