Monday, March 4, 2024

Calving 2024...

 

Three calves on the ground so far.

I was too busy to get a photo to share...


If you look real close, you can see the Cowboy

walking through the herd checking on the 

mama cows to see if any of them are close

to calving...





This is Calf number 1 with Mary Jane.

They are both doing really well.





The Camellia bush doesn't look like 

this anymore...






It is frozen...





We have had snow on and off

and the temp is dipping down into the 20's...





This is my view from inside the Thread Shed...

I can look out across the river and

keep a watchful eye out for new calves...





This is our little red goat barn...

sometimes the goats come up to the

window and watch me sewing...




I can see the heifers

while I am sewing.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


1 comment:

  1. The calves are so cute.
    So sorry about the Camellia, it was beautiful.
    We are still having cold temps & occasional snow here in WI also.
    You have great view from the shed.
    I am following you on IG....murfs_page.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete