Sunday, March 10, 2024

Moda Love Quilt...2

 

I have made 3 of these 

Moda Love Quilts...


46 x 46 inches





I just finished the machine quilting

and binding on this one...





You can make them with

Layer Cakes, 5 inch charm squares or

2.5 inch mini charm squares...











It is a wonderful way to work with

an entire line of fabric...





I have completed 3 of these quilts

and I am in the process of the 4th one...





We start our day on the calving grounds

checking on the mamas and new babies...





The Cowboy does his walk-through to check

and see who will be calving soon...





We have 6 calves on the ground so far...





This is my view out the side view mirror

each morning...

There is no other place I would rather be !


Moda Love Free Pattern....CLICK HERE


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


4 comments:

  1. Love how your quilts turned out! I have that pattern just have not made one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jocelyn, This is such a FUN pattern, small enough to quilt up easily and great size for a baby quilt.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. You are so ambitious to make this 4 times!
    It's gorgeous.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so FUN to work with an entire line of fabric. I guess that is what tempts me to make more!
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete