Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tote Bag...


This tote bag is cut out and ready to stitch... 


I pawed through the fabric cupboard and found 

one of my hand dyes to line the bag...





This Pellon Flex-Foam 2-Sided Fusible

creates a bag that is sturdy and stands up...






The bag is done and is ready for handles...

I like the way these faux leather handles

look and feel in my hand when carrying the bag.





Rivets make short work of attaching the handles...





Always FUN to get the hand dyes out and

give them new life...





The tote bag panel came with a pocket...FUN !





This will make a great new bag for....SPRING !

View all my bags....HERE



View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, LuAnn! That's gorgeous!!

    maggie in WA

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool and beautiful! Annick H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic bag and you need to keep your eyes on it! I bet others would covet it as much as I do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dahn! A girl needs a new bag every now and again.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete