Friday, April 17, 2020

No Sewing.....Farming


No sewing for me right now...


We are trying to finish up fertilizing

the hay fields and pastures



How stinkin' cute is Calf 52





I got a little too close

and he had to start bawling for mama cow !





The Cowboy and I are in the hay fields today.

There is a big fertilizer bin 

on the back of the trailer...






The Cowboy runs the fertilizer bin...





He keeps the tractor fertilizer bin 

filled up for me...





I have the cushy job riding inside of the tractor

spreading the fertilizer





This is my view as I drive along...

it was a gorgeous day here in Western Oregon





Just across the river is our place...

we fertilized it yesterday.



This is a photo of our place taken

during the summer time:


This has all been fertilized in the last 2 days.

Our house and red barn in center of photo,

big white cow barns across river in right of photo.

As you can see,

we are always isolated and quarantined,

no problem staying away from people.



We are enjoying the last of the tulips

in the front yard:


They are magnificent !













The Cowboy put up the bird house

he built for me years ago:


The Tree Swallows nest in here and

raise baby birds every Spring.



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!!!! Wouldn't bother me at all living out your way!!! I do so miss the farm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how isolated you are - perfection!!! I wish I was isolating myself somewhere like that!

    ReplyDelete