Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Improv.....Technique 7...Continued


I have continued to 

freestyle cut and piece curves...



I layer several hand dyes...

draw organic shapes with a chalk marker...





freehand cut the shapes



I shuffle the pieces so each block is different


After stitching, there is always some trimming

to square up the block...





I am really trying to vary the shapes...







This is what the work table looks like:


This color story is working





Most of these are 10 to 12 inch blocks...





Freestyle Curves.....yummy FUN





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn


5 comments:

  1. I love this technique! The curves are soft and the colors are super! This gives me some new ideas. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. To me it says bowls and vases because that’s an icon I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! Love what you have done here. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete