Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Melted Crayon.....Printing


This is a melted crayon print on fabric...



Here it is sandwiched together with batting...



Let's lay down some thread:


Aquamarine Rayon Thread





Scribble Stitching





So FUN and so relaxing





I switched over to white thread

to quilt the background area





Back side





This is just the kind of FUN I was after today !


Melted Crayon Printing


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that looks so fun! My Grandson would love it, but I don't know if I can wait till he gets here to try this. I might have to practice myself. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't wait....practice right now!

      Stay Safe and Healthy,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. You really did a good job with that. I need to send some fabric pieces to my grandkids so they can try this out! When this distancing is over, they can give them back to me to quilt for them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten all about doing that with crayons! It will be a fun project to try with my granddaughter.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete