Friday, March 9, 2012

Feeling Groovy.....Fused & Ready to Piece


Day 4


This is how the quilt looked last night...


I was auditioning center squares for the large blocks.



This morning I fused fabrics, cut 4 inch squares from them
and fused them to some of the quilt blocks.

Not much to show....fusing isn't terribly interesting.
I used Misty Fuse

I numbered the rows,
removed the blocks from the wall,
cut up the gold striped fabric into 2 inch strips...

It's all packed up in a pizza box:


I am ready to begin piecing the quilt top.

I need to get moving on this quilt...
my son's birthday is in 4 weeks.



Since this post was shy on images,
here is a photo I think you will like:


Piglets


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view: ALL posts on the Feeling Groovy Quilt

CLICK HERE to view: My Quilted Zipper Bag Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view: Farm Life


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love how this is looking. I'm making a very similar quilt for a nephew with Marcia's fabrics. My blocks are pieced, and I haven't decided on sashing (originally there wasn't going to be any). I'm using mainly neutrals and blues.

    ReplyDelete