Saturday, March 10, 2012

Green Quilt.......on the Design Wall



I took all of Feeling Groovy blocks down off the design wall
yesterday so I could begin piecing that quilt top.


I just hate to see a naked design wall,
so here is my next quilt project:


This is a pattern by Karla Alexander
Be Squared

I rarely work from a pattern...
Most of the time the cover on the pattern is my inspiration
and I rarely open the pattern itself.



I pulled a few greens from the cupboard:


I narrowed them down to these...
A full range of light, medium & darks.

This is a wonderful palette to work with
now that SPRING is finally here
and we are mowing the lawn again!

(I think there is a Quilt Name in there somewhere)

This is a new Quilt for our bed.
Everyone in the family is getting new bed quilts this year!


I am spending the day with 2 of my sisters today,
so the Thread Shed will have to wait until tomorrow.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view: Feeling Groovy Quilt

CLICK HERE to view: Watch me Work

CLICK HERE to view: Fabric Dyeing


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

1 comment: