Thursday, March 15, 2012

No Power.....Yet


Your guess is as good as mine...



No Power yet...

Not sure when it will be restored...

This is our 4th night reading by candle light.

The baby chicks are still warming by the wood stove.

We are taking turns running the frig and freezers with the
generator.

I miss my sewing machines...


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view: What I work on when there is NO Power

CLICK HERE to view: Surface Design Techniques

CLICK HERE to view: My FIRST Quilt


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full of POWER,
LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. Oh LuAnn, I hope your power is back on ASAP... sending tons of positive vibes to that end.
    Thank you for taking the time (and finding the means) to post even in your frontier flashback.
    ~Christina in Cleveland
    PS Love the apple-core quilt. Wow, pieced by hand... I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete