Monday, February 20, 2012

Calypso......Quilting the Borders


Monday morning I completed the quilting on the
last 3 rows of the Calypso Quilt

Day 8

Then I moved on to quilting the Borders:


My favorite marking tool...





Easy Removal.....just iron it and it disappears!






The border is marked all the way around...

Quilt Measures 96 x 96 inches





I am quilting a leafy vine in the border...





Click to Enlarge to view the detail stitching...





Tomorrow.......Binding & Label


If things go according to plan,
this will be a 9 day Quilt...


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: Tips on Threads & Needles

CLICK HERE to view: Jello Printing Slideshow

CLICK HERE to view: Tips on Machine Quilting


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment