Monday, February 20, 2012

Calypso......3 Rows to Quilt


Sunday Morning...

Day 7

I came out to the Thread Shed to get a few hours of
quilting done on the Calypso Quilt.


When I opened the curtains,
the sunlight cascaded beautifully across the quilt:


This is what wool batting does for your quilting...





Lots of yummy texture !





Fiddlehead Fern Motif





Check out the difference between the
Un-Quilted vs Quilted Blocks...












By noon.....only 3 rows left to quilt on Calypso

But, that will have to wait until tomorrow.




I am off to town to bring the baby quilt to the Mama:




CLICK HERE to view more of the Baby Quilt


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view: more on the Calypso Quilt

CLICK HERE to view: Cow Pony Quilt Slide Show


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi


1 comment:

  1. I really love those colors. Can't wait to see a full pic of it.

    ReplyDelete