Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Design Wall.....Marcia Derse Fabrics - Lighter


Marcia Derse Fabrics
on the
Design Wall



Today the mailbox was full of more Marcia Fabrics...




Marcia personally cut fat quarters from her lines of fabric
and mailed them to me...
How nice is that!


I was in need of lighter colorways to go with the
darker Marcia Fabrics I already had on the Design Wall...



Here are 13 lighter fabrics:


I pinned them over the top of the darker fabrics...





That really brightened things up!



Now I am ready to begin my next project:


A birthday quilt for our youngest son.


with Marcia Derse Fabrics !


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: Nature Walk Quilt Slide show

CLICK HERE to view: Sunflower Quilt Slide show

CLICK HERE to view: Midnight in the Garden Slide show


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. What a beautifull fabrics!!
    http://quiltaart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that was more than cool!
    the fabrics look delicious!

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete