Saturday, February 18, 2012

Calypso......Progress Report


I was able to quilt most of the day on the
Calypso Quilt:

Day 6


This is a birthday gift for my son,
so I am chasing my tail to get this done by
next weekend.....eek!



I am using a wool batting...


I am pleased with the texture that the fern motif
is providing...









There are 15 vertical rows of blocks in this quilt...





5pm tonight...
9 rows have been quilted with ferns

More to come~


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: The Calypso Quilt

CLICK HERE to view: Portrait Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: Fabric Dyeing


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful quilt. I've been finishing tops lately, now must get to the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment Heather!
    We all get in a mode, whether it be cutting, piecing, applique, quilting....and we RUN with it. Right now I am in the quilting mode and it feels good!
    My Best To You,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I have a HQ also and love it.

    ReplyDelete