Monday, February 20, 2012

Design Wall....Marcia Derse Fabrics


While I am finishing up the Calypso Quilt
for my oldest son...




I am auditioning fabrics for my youngest son's quilt...




These are a commercial line of fabrics
By Marcia Derse:


I decided to contact Marcia and get a few more lighter fabrics.
This palette is looking a bit dark right now.

Marcia cut the fat quarters I wanted and
shipped them out to me last week, so they should be
in the mailbox very soon!




This is the view out the front door this morning:


The daffodils have buds and it is looking like
SPRING
here in Western Oregon


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: Marcia Derse Fabric Lines

CLICK HERE to view: more of the Calypso Quilt

CLICK HERE to view: Discharging Fabric


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment