Sunday, November 22, 2009

Turkey, Sunrise & Pepper Dish...



Click Images to Enlarge:

Happy Thanksgiving
From 2 Turkeys

1995 Our son, Heath at Age 10
He hand raised this bird and just loved him.

P.S. Mister Turkey lived a very long life here on the farm



Sunrise

This is the view from the Thread Shed

Click the Images to Enlarge and see details!



I continued to click the camera for several minutes.
It was amazing just how quickly the sky changed as the sun came up in the sky



Looking East toward Mary's Peak



Stormy Autumn Sunrise

After 15 minutes of camera work, this is what the sky looked like.
It changed so dramatically and so quickly.
I am so glad I was there to see this happen!



Pepper Dish
45 x 45 inches
2009



Pepper Dish Rubiks Cube


May Your Thanksgiving find you surrounded by family, friends and love,
LuAnn

To see my New Work CLICK HERE

To see the Thread Shed CLICK HERE

To see my Exhibit Quilts CLICK HERE

To see Tutorials CLICK HERE

4 comments:

  1. Love your pics and Pepperdish.

    The pet turkey lived a long life, right? I'm scared of the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv your two turkeys! The quilt is stunning, as usual. But the rubics cube looks so fun I'd want one for my desk. Gonna see if the show works this way now.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoJo.......No Worries.......the turkey lived a very long life. My son was such an animal lover as a child.....we have his pets buried all over this place.....turkeys, ducks, chickens, parakeet, piglet, hamster, cats, dogs, birds, pony........everything lives a good long life here on Kessi Farms.
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete