Saturday, October 9, 2021

Flowers and Farming...


It is October...

the Dinner Plate Dahlias 

are putting on a show !

 


Pink Dinner Plate Dahlia






Orange Dinner Plate Dahlia






Purple Dinner Plate Dahlia




It feels like October...


It is 40 degrees this morning

when I climb on the tractor...






The sun is up,  the fog is rising...






Fog lifting off the field...






The Plowing is all done...

time to knock down those plow rows

with the harrows...






I am pulling two harrows...

twice the work in one pass over the field.






I am not alone today...

in the next field are a few cow and calf pairs

to keep me company.





The 2 Black Steers are my bottle babies...

hard to believe they are 4 years old and

weigh in at 1500+  pounds.


Enjoy the Video:




CLICK HERE:  Our You Tube Videos


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see Bernie!! I can't believe they are 4 years old either!! Time flies! You live in such a beautiful area - I always love to see the mountains piling up behind your valley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Farm Quilter,
      The bottle calves are 5 years this Spring! They are nearly a ton and are bigger than most of a breeding bulls. They still come when I call them.....FUN!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying the videos Robbie! I have fun creating them.

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete