Sunday, October 24, 2021

Idaho Quilt Retreat.....Day 2


Idaho Quilt Retreat.....Day 2

 


I am working with my hand dyes today...





I brought along some 

3/4 log cabin improv blocks...





I am using a flannel backed tablecloth

taped to the wall as my portable design wall...





I am using a wooden TV tray

as a pressing station...





It is kind of like a puzzle

getting these odd shaped blocks

to fit together...





I am building this in units,

rather than rows...





I am calling this....DONE !



Here is what the other Quilters are working on:


Donna's.... Raggedy Ann Quilt




She fussy cut all of the applique' pieces...





Then fused them to the center of each star block...





This will be darling on a little girls's bed.





Karen's star quilt top...in progress.

Pink and Brown is such a classic color story.





Linda is piecing lots of triangle units...





The triangles look like confetti.....FUN !





Linda is pleased with the center of the quilt top !





Penny is making a Pancake Quilt...










Donna is piecing lots of 4 Patches.





Sharon's beautiful table runner







Sharon's beautiful autumn quilt top


We are keeping those sewing machines

humming along.


More To Come...


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn

6 comments:

  1. Such lovely eye candy!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Farm Quilter,
      Yes, we do love some show 'n tell!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure which project I like the best!!!! They are each so nice!!!! Love the raggedy anne piece! That's a lot of effort!!! Nice you got some 'you' time in!!! You're such a great wife of the 'Cowboy'! You make a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your improv log cabin is awesome! What a great design. The retreat looks like it was productive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dahn,
      Thanks so much! It is always fun to cut up some of those hand dyes and put them to good use!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete