Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Charm Square Scarf...

 I am stitching up a

Charm Square Scarf

today...



Charm Squares and Flannel Backing...






A lovely line of fabrics...






I stitched them together 2 by 2

them put them together.

I used 34 of the charm squares...






Scarf Top and Lining...






Completed Charm Square Scarf...






A cheerful scarf model...






Her kitten also wanted to model the scarf...













Enjoy the Scarf Kitten Video:



CLICK HERE: Charm Square Scarf Tutorial


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Darlene,
      Yes, lots of cuteness here!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Cute scarf and adorable scarf models!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Farm Quilter,
      Yes, my neighbor is darling and so is her kitten!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. Adorable...so is the scarf and the model!!!

    ReplyDelete