Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sketch Book.....Background Fillers 2



More Background Filler Designs
from the Sketch Book:



It is FUN to draw out a design...
and see if it will work or not.





My goal is not perfection when trying out
something new...






I approach each drawing as an experiment...





If something does appeals to me,
I eventually draw it out on a full page and larger scale.

CLICK HERE to view:  Patsy's Filler Designs



 Thistle.....a dirty word in our part of the country:

But....I think they are pretty.



























CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view:  Applique posts

CLICK HERE to view: Class Samples

CLICK HERE to view:  Pizza Box Project

CLICK HERE to view:  ALL Sketch Book posts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

Brought to YOU By:
Gunnr and his Blue Ball

1 comment:

  1. I love thistle. It is so beautiful, both the color and the unique shape. The pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete