Saturday, October 3, 2009

Evolution of a Quilter -Virtual Tour of Exhibit 9



Click Images to Enlarge:



Suzy

Suzy is a 14 year old Jack Russell Terrier who spends just as much time in the Thread Shed as I do. She loves everything to do with quilting, especially when it involves sleeping in her bed under my sewing machine!

If there is a cozy quilt left lying around, she will find it and snuggle up for a little nap time.

Suzy is such good company and the best quilting dog

I could ever hope for.

LuAnn McDonald Kessi

Harlan, Oregon

http://luannkessi.blogspot.com/

2008

Techniques: Photo Transfer to Fabric, Free Motion Machine Quilting, Threadplay and Couching,

Original Design.






The Guardian

This is an image of my neighbors with their dog, Tony.

As soon as I snapped the camera, I knew this was destined to become a quilted textile someday.

Dogs are not our whole life,

but they make our lives whole. --Roger Caras

Old dogs, like old shoes, are comfortable.

They might be a bit out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well. --Bonnie Wilcox

He is your friend, your partner, you defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

We Miss You Tony~

2009

LuAnn McDonald Kessi

Harlan, Oregon

http://luannkessi.blogspot.com/


You can view my quilts if you are in the Corvallis, Oregon area.
CLICK HERE for more info.


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

To see my New Work CLICK HERE

To see the Thread Shed CLICK HERE

To see my Exhibit Quilts CLICK HERE

To see Tutorials CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment