Friday, September 27, 2019

Goats Love Apples...


These are our.....Weed Eaters



They just adore blackberry vines





This is our newest baby...

7 month old Little Louie



We begin and end each day out at the barn

with these little beauties


All of the goats just love...apples !

Every morning they wait by the yard fence

for a bucket full of apples.


Enjoy the Video:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

6 comments:

  1. The goats are so sweet!!! Do they know their names??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a few of them know their names. They all respond to my voice. They are very sweet and love to be scratched.

      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Little Louie is adorable...but aren't they all. They look like they are each saying "pick me..pick me"...ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Louie is adorable for sure. He is the sweetest and gentlest of all the goats. Whenever food is involved, they all say pick me pick me!

      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh...I just watched the video...puts a smile on your face watching these little ones! Just makes you giggle!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goats are super fun and they always make you laugh! They love any attention you give them, especially a good scratching along their backs.

      LuAnn

      Delete