Thursday, September 26, 2019

Plow Girl......Harrow and Pack


The rain shut down tractor work for a few days...


The fields are all dry now

and we are back at it !


The Cowboy has hooked up

the harrow and the roller packer.

I will be pulling both of these bad boys 

behind me !





It took 2 days...

the field is now ready for planting....wahooey!


Enjoy the Videos:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. You go plow girl! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great fun! The Cowboy does all of the hooking and unhooking of implements....then I get to climb on and have all the fun!

      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. You go girl!!! I bet you even sing while you're driving that tractor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just like being in the shower.....you just gotta sing out loud!

      LuAnn

      Delete