Monday, October 1, 2018

Barn Lot Quilt Series......Progress Report


Oh yummy RUST...

I have missed you!



I began this quilt series 4 years ago,

created 2 quilt tops then.....stopped.




Well, here I go again...


I have the 3rd quilt images up 

on the design wall...





I pieced the background with rust dyed fabrics...





Here is the quilt top background 

up on the design wall...





The farm images are basted in place and the 

3rd quilt top is ready for applique stitching.



Now I am ready to begin the 4th quilt top:


Here are the images for the 4th top...





The background is all pieced...




Background up on the design wall...





The images are basted in place and

ready for applique stitching...

I am auditioning fabrics for 

border treatments,

you can see them on the left side 

of the design wall above.




Here are the 4 quilt tops:


Barn Lot Quilt Series.....1





Barn Lot Quilt Series.....2





Barn Lot Quilt Series.....3





Barn Lot Quilt Series....4



I have images printed for 2 more quilt tops

and will possibly do a total of 7 quilts.


It feels so good to be back in the saddle

with this rust dyed project!


I have more fabric rusting in the backyard,

I will do an unveiling later this week.....FUN!








CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Wow...these are fantastic!!!! I bet the Cowboy likes them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Cowboy is into them! We have a wall in the livingroom where we display quilts. We plan to rotate these quilts on the wall and enjoy them. Many thanks for your comment.

    My Best To You,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete