Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Sunflower......Curved Piecing DONE


I am attending a Quilt Retreat 

this week with the




I finished the curved piecing on my

sunflower quilt top...





yahoo!



I took the quilt top outdoors for a photo shoot:


This was such a pleasure to create...





I will paw through the fabric cupboard

and find a hand dyed fabric 

for the backing...





I am hoping to get this under the needle soon.




My friend, Linda, was working on her own quilt

right along with me...


Linda's completed sunflower quilt top



Time to celebrate getting our tops pieced:


Do you hear the clinking of glasses ?



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

10 comments:

  1. Your sunflower is wonderful...but we wouldn't expect any less from you! HA Strawberries & cream Bailey's!!! Never heard of it! Looks good! Enjoy your time with like minds!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robbie! It was a wonderful time with like minded people.....the best!

      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Love your sunflower!!! I can't wait to see how you quilt it...gonna be awesome! I just bought the pumpkin Bailey's!!! How funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I better find the pumpkin flavor it celebrate with that one as well.

      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. Beautiful LuAnn! I am betting you already have a special place to hang it! :) Linda's sunflower is crazy fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, this sunflower is going on the wall in our house. Many Thanks!

      LuAnn

      Delete
  4. I love the sunflower quilt. Did you use a pattern and if so, could you tell me the name. I would like to make one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an Ann Shaw pattern called Summer's Smile. You can find it on her website www.AnnShawQuilting.com

    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete